1. Treat others with respect, kindness, and God-inspired grace
What matters most is the value which we have created in others, whatever we achieved to ourselves ends when we dies but what will remain is the values we created on others. The love for other is the love that endures while we have departed from this world.
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
2. Take time to be truly present with others and with God and never rushed to left most things undone
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your re-reward.
3. Treat yourself well, respecting your limits and your margins
Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
4. Honor God with your time, the responsibilities He entrusted to you, and your competencies
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
5. Tell your kids who live at home or your spouse, “I love you,” at least once a day
The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.
6. Thank God for at least one blessing He has given you for the day
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice evermore.Pray without ceasing.In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
7. Pray for the strength of the day and never forget to pray always
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.